2024 Spring Junior Program Policies
1. When signing up for our Junior Program, you are signing up for the same day and time each week. If you are signing up for more than 1 day per week, you must attend on the same days each week.
2. All participants must complete an online application form for the classes. Applications are completed once credit card payment is processed. Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX are all acceptable forms of payment. All payments must go through Sceney Tennis. If application is not received for class, students will be billed at a drop in rate of $20 per hour.
3. Class prices advertised are for participation at the beginning of the session. Students can be prorated into classes after the first week +5% of program fee, provided there is space available.
4. Classes will only be canceled due to poor weather or if courts are unsafe to play on from prior rain. We will use our best discretion with regard to colder weather as to whether classes will or will not be held for that day.
5. In the event that we do cancel a class for poor weather, we will email the address that was received with your application. We will not be able to respond to individual text messages.
6. Yellow Ball 3-5pm and 5-7pm classes do not have rainouts, class will always be held.
7. The 8 week class schedule is over a 9 week period. One week is built in for poor weather. In the event we do not have any cancellations, additional weeks of class will be offered for an additional fee. (Yellow Ball is 9 weeks)
8.. If you miss a class, you may try to attend a separate class during the same session provided you have permission from the Tennis Director. No credit will be given if you are unable to do so.
9. For Spring Session 2024, we have scheduled an additional make up day if required for Saturday May 17th. This will only be used if we have more rain outs than planned.
10. Missed classes for illness do not carry over to the next session, they must be completed in the same session.
11. To attend a separate class, you must email Brad Sceney at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the class to make sure there is room in the class available. If you do not do this, it is possible you will not be able to attend that class if the ratio is too high.
12. If you receive an injury that will prohibit you from completing the 8 week session, email Brad Sceney to discuss receiving credit for future classes. No credit will be given if notified after classes. Thank you for participating in the Crooked Creek Junior Tennis Program
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CROOKED CREEK JUNIOR TENNIS PROGRAM!